Sunday, December 23, 2007

INTRODUCING JAMES C J YIN OUR DIRECTOR AND RENOWNED AUTHOR

David,

I have two new directors joining me for your file. Farzam and I is discussing to finalize the co founder agreement to my green energy inventions. Farzam is also the international personality as the highly respected China hand in culture and oil and energy, whom I have forwarded some information to you previously. James C J Yin, who joined me very recently was the renowned author and philanthropist. Following is a brief description of his accomplishments and attached essays I coauthored with him in our latest endeavor to increase U.S. China understanding.

Both Farzam and James have deep feelings about U. S. China friendship and have worked for U.S. China harmony as their life long pursuit. U.S. China peace and understanding is the most important international relation in the 21st Century. You may Google them and find out more about their world peace and harmony contributions.

Seasons Greetings!

Francis




Farzam,

I am attaching a Chinese news bulleting on our new director and my partner in harmony renaissance, James C. J. Yin and his renowned family. The article speaks highly of him and his family's contribution to the world over many decades.

James Yin among he and his family's contribution to thworld as detailed in the WHO's WHo publications,also published large size photo albums include the Masscare of Nanjing, the Second World War Germ Warfare. The Nanjing photos and the narrative written by James Yin is being used by Hollywood as script for a new movie. The Germ warfare photos are being used as only valid evidence to trial the war criminals.

James Yin and I are currently cooperating on our join undertaking, a photo album titled Pictorial Tibet 100 Years. The over 300 photos collected by James Yin over the last two decades compared Tibet then and now without any political comments. The unwitting knot tied between the emotions of US and China by self motivated political activitists need to be harmoniously resolved. US China harmonious relation will not advance despite many well wishers like you and I, unless this knot imposed by the unwitting and uninformed is untied. That is why James Yin and I are currently working hard to shed some unbiased light on the subject. Farzam I hope you can give us some help in distributing and spreading the news on this friendship and harmony album.

The only verbal comments for this album will be limited to the attached introduction James and I put together. The viewer is left by himself to judge the 100 years of change in Tibet by comparing the before and after photos. James and I will be most honored if you as the most respected foreign China expert that you can share your thoughts with the world after you reviewed the sample album that I will bring to Shangahi for your comments. Tibet will remain the most difficult misunderstanding between the US uninformed public and China despite all is said and done by well wishes from both sides.

Hope you will take time off your busy schedule to read this email and advise.

May harmony and the most great peace prevail.

Francis.

No comments: